According to this month’s Elle magazine, anyway.
Despair slithered down my spine as I read Sophie Beresiner’s description of how the “stealth youth drainer” (i.e. computer) I work on was slowly sucking the freshness from my face like Michelle Pfeiffer’s witch in Stardust. Et tu, laptop? Here’s how:
- Beresiner kindly asks if I’m sitting comfortably. WELL STOP, she continues. It’s giving you wrinkles.
- The computer is chucking free radicals at your face. What are they, anyway? Who knows, but they’re ageing you too.
- Are you using a phone? Gross! It’s dirty and will give you spots.
- The actual air of your office is probably air-conditioned and is ageing you. Sorry.
- You had a sandwich for lunch? A sandwich that you bought? Disgusting. Pre-prepared sandwiches and salads are “dead foods”. They’re giving you spots too.
- Your face is ageing your face. It’s your resting face. You probably frown all the time – go on, I bet you do. According to a “skincare expert” your bitchy resting face creates a “focus mould” for your facial muscles and they get stuck there. You know, like when the wind changes and your ugly face gets stuck forever.
Gosh, thank you Sophie. I didn’t realise my precious beauty was in such terrible danger. But what’s the solution?
Well, apart from buying a Chanel moisturising spray for £44 and drinking chlorophyll powder, it seems all I have to do is… go for a walk at lunchtime. Oh really? That’s all?
Boring. Chanel and chlorophyll all the way.
November 13th, 2017 at 12:19 am
I have noticed you don’t monetize your page, don’t waste your traffic,
you can earn extra cash every month because you’ve got high
quality content. If you want to know how to make extra money,
search for: Boorfe’s tips best adsense alternative